- 1 1/2 cup(s) thawed frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) thawed frozen peaches
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 bottle(s) chilled champagne, cava, or other sparkling white wine
- 1/2 pint(s) fresh raspberries, for garnish
- In a blender, puree frozen raspberries and 2 tablespoons sugar. Set a fine sieve over a small pitcher and strain puree; set aside.
- Rinse blender, then puree peaches with remaining sugar, lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons cold water.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons raspberry puree and 2 teaspoons peach puree into each glass. Top off each cocktail with champagne and garnish with fresh raspberries. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 8 cocktails.