Well Sweets left early this morning and I’m sure she was excited to get home since hubby would be coming in today as well. The house sure gets quite somber and quiet though. And all mainly due to Huckleberry and Damien. After all they are the noisemakers! Things we did during her visit:
- annual back to school clothes shopping
- trying out new restaurants and then the favorite ones: Fish Camp, Fatted Calf, Luna De Noche
- Lush Event to purchase new beauty products and test out the Henna hair treatment on Sar
- my virgin trip to Firehouse Subs
- watching Sar play “monopoly” on wii
- chigger attack
- Almost potty trained Huck!
- NGTQMHICLD—the “never got to quite make homemade ice cream let down”
- Great outfit purchases at New York n Company
- Passing up Anutie Anne’s pretzels cuz we were too full
- The many sno cone trips!
Good times had and memories made and most of all, daddy loved having one of his kids here to spend Father’s Day with!