M.I.A. for awhile… only cause we were on vacation! Just returned from visiting our kids up north. We had such a wonderful time and hated to come back home. The weather was ideal, cool and enjoyable- a great relief from Texas summertime! The kids just moved into their gorgeous new place and we got to help them a bit on decorating. But the best part was just spending time with them.
- hung wall art
- helped hang the giant wall clock we made them for their living room
- daughter n momma time (hair fun, shopping online, work around the house, chatting)
- dad n son-in-law time (shooting, gun talks, work around the house, chatting)
- picked & blanched green beans from the garden
- saw good friends we don’t get to see enough (Katie, Charles, Rosemary, Ann)
- had great food
- painting of a chest of drawers (pics on that later this week)!