My weekend was probably the most uneventful I’ve had in quite sometime and that’s okay! There’s lots of catching up to do and lots of projects to continue working on. It was nice being able to sleep in, do some work around the house, do some shopping and having a relaxing bbq and movie night at home. Something to be said for staying around the old home front!
Some of what I accomplished~
- baked a fresh bread loaf (sandwiches for the week)
- tried out a new mexi restaurant in town (just okay)
- organization (garage fun) NOT!
- reviewed some products for vendors for some upcoming posts
- began a painting project (post to come)
- wedding planning continues
My brother and sil came and stayed at our place while we were out of town and she forgot some peaches in my fridge. So guess what? Made us some peach turnovers for dessert! Thanks Pita!!!