I will never look at power tools or LOWE’s the same way again! And y’all know I love my Lowe’s.
This weekend was fun, constructive and…suspenseful!?! Guess it’s okay since it’a almost Halloween and I do enjoy my Halloween’s.
Boo and I went to see the new Denzel Washington movie, the Equalizer. Aye karamba! I love Denzel and he didn’t fall short of playing a great part in a very suspenseful and intriguing film. All I’ll say is… it does involve a hardware store, power tools and suspense AND my very favorite clip is of him dancing! If you like suspense and intrigue and Denzel (of course),–go see it!
Sunday was great as we did an early birthday celebration for Boo with the kids in Austin.
Here’s the weekend story…
- in the process of decorating the dining table and mantle (Halloween vintage style)
- worked on a wood project for a sweet chica! It’s a wedding guest sign-in board (steps in a later post)
- movie night with Boo
- my first attempt at homemade chicken mole (momma’s recipe)-which is the best and I fell short of hers (naturally)
- another wood project in the works
- Sunday linner (lunch/dinner) in Austin with the kids to celebrate an early daddy-O’s bday
my sweet girl is wanting some attention—so here I go! Happy week y’all~