Oh…what a fun-fun-fun weekend I had! Dallas was at the center of our weekend.
We traveled there for a friends wedding, got to see friends, some recent familiar places, got caught up on some rest and another awesome time with the hubster.
- Destination—-Dallas for some wedding fun!
- Settled in our hotel and headed to grab lunch and sightseeing in uptown Dallas
- Trailercakes for dessert (pretty amazing)! My choice: salty caramel and the Mr.: carrot cake. (We were in agreement of their deliciousness.)
- Brunch with my gals that I miss dearly from Rockwall! We enjoyed our meet-up @ The Fatted Calf
- Got caught up on our lives while Boo met up with his friends at a diner down the road.
- Drove around our old hometown and enjoyed a very relaxing afternoon.
- Wedding time! Justin is the son of dear friends of ours and our kids grew up together at church and camps. The wedding was beautiful & entertaining. It was held at a Greek Orthodox church and the reception venue was the Chandelier room. FOOD scoop—the appetizers were out of this world! Crab tarts, goat cheese bites, an array of olive oil induced veges, cheeses, and chicken meatballs. Dinner was prime rib, shrimp, salmon with roasted potatoes, green beans and a pear gorgonzola salad. The cake: different flavored layers that included orange, lemon and chocolate. Lots and lots of dancing!
- slept in after a late and fun night
- Packed it up
- Stopped at the Czech Stop for goodies and some thank you treats for our sweet neighbor that kept Dosee!
- Quiet and nap time after settling in
“LOVED” the names on some of these cupcakes, but loved the taste even better!
ROCKWALL stop! Miss these ladies lots and it was wonderful hanging out and catching up! Even made a stop at Bahama Buck’s for sno-cones.
WEDDING TIME! The church was absolutely beautiful and the couple—adorable!
But my favorite part of all was seeing and spending time with these guys! Love n miss ’em! The father and mother of the groom along with Bubs, Boo and I. Photo booth fun!
Check out miss centerfold – right here! Our neighbor sent us this pic while sitting with our pooch-ster. I think she was pretty spoiled!