What an awesome, FULL and beautiful weekend we had @ casa GCC!!!
Family came in for the weekend and we had a “Sean’s headed to the Navy get-together” all centered around SEAN of course &…”let’s go to the river”!!! Lots of pallets & air mattress spread out on the floors, sofa “sleepers”, hustling & bustling, wet and tired peeps! Singing and groovin’, doughnuts @ Lowe’s,hunting for the perfect swimming hole & succeeding.
- felt way better after my sweet girl shared her “sinus remedy” & we were ready for our little family to come in for the weekend!
- some home tidying up!
- Boo n I had a layed back evening waiting for the party to get started.
- Breakfast: baked french toast, fruit salad, sausage, eggs & juice
- Rest of the visitors came in (woot) and headed to float the river
- Made it back home for grillin’ burgers & fun
- Late night ice cream run to Austin for Amy’s Ice Cream, photo ops & a glimpse of the fabulous moon!
- Breakfast: Boo’s Texas Waffles, bacon, hash browns, eggs, blueberries & bananas
- Austin trip for some sightseeing, Juiceland detour, more sight seeing, then on to the Mellow Mushroom for a late lunch before everyone headed back home 🙁
We ask God’s blessing on Sean as he goes on his new journey into the Navy and continued blessings for each of these kiddos that we love so much. Great times & better memories~