Hello my friend! Hope you are healthy, well and sane. Let’s be honest… a whole lot of us don’t know what to do with the time we’ve been given the last few weeks. Me, I’ve always got something up my sleeves. Liking sharing this super easy and delicious, 2 ingredient skillet quick meal that everyone will love!
Let’s face it… lots of y’all are having to cook more and you might be running out of ideas. And who doesn’t love meat & potatoes? Who doesn’t love an easy meal prep and cleanup? Who doesn’t love 2 ingredients?
Well…do you own a cast iron pan or skillet? I personally love my cast iron pans and love the functionality and durability they have. I mostly love their ability to cook something through evenly and rapidly. You can bake a beautiful rustic bread, hot biscuits, cornbread and even fry some chicken, hash browns or in this case… an entire entree! That’s the beauty of this dish!
2 Ingredient Skillet Quick Meal
Do you have meat and potatoes? This is a 2 ingredient meal but you can definitely add more if you want a variety.
That’s what makes it an awesome meal!
Skillet Meat & Potato Dish
- 2 cups Steak cubed
- 2 cups Potatoes cubed
- Place cubed potatoes in a microwave safe dish and par cook for about 4 minutes on high.
- On medium heat, add 2 Tablespoons of olive oil to cast iron pan or skillet.
- Add in your potatoes and cook for about 8-10 minutes or til tender. You can add some salt & pepper to taste. Once cooked, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of butter to the same pan and add the cubed beef. Cook and stir, add spices (salt, pepper & garlic) You can also add diced onions.
- Once the beef is cooked to your liking, (5-8 minutes for mine), add the potatoes back in. Combine and serve!
- Other ingredients to add: peas, carrots, celery, cabbage
Watch how easy it is in this short video!
The meat is tender, the potatoes cooked to perfection and all done in less than an hour from start to finish!
You don’t have to perplexed cause you don’t know how to cook—this is easy, delicious and is ready in no time!
Stay safe, healthy and cook something wonderful for your family tonight~
Leave a Reply