Welcome to the Gully Creek Cottage Beauty page! This lifestyle blog page will guide you to anything pertaining to fashion, hair & makeup tips, as well as anything “BEAUTY-ful”.
But before I do that, a little about my fashionista icon…my momma! I grew up in a houseful of females…(lordy- lordy, my poor dad). My mom, hands full (raisin’ us), would never leave the house without lipstick and she made sure us girls understood the importance of that. This mom of mine has been a great example and role model not just to me and my sisters, but my nieces, daughters, and granddaughters. She’s of great character & class all rolled into one. Her unwavering faith and values alone, speak volumes, but she not only made sure she always looked smashing when walking out the door, regardless of where she was going, She was KIND.
And for any young impressionable young lady or in my case, (over 50)- what more can any woman want but to have a great mentor to look up to!
She continues to be my ideal role model and I will always love her for many reasons including that!
- PEARLS (how to wear them)
- Looking Good (Winter wear)
- WINTER outfits & beauty helps
- boyfriend jeans (how to wear them)
- go BOLD winter chic style
- 3 great hair and skin products to try
- Color & moisture
- Jean Therapy
- Playing Dress Up
- Tea Tree Oil uses & Foot Scrub
- Skin Replenishing
- Lush-looking & smelling good!
- Bold, Bright & Beautiful
- Coconut Lime Sea Salt Scrub
- Summer Color & Outfits
- Luncheon fashion
- Mascara 101
- Organizing your Beauty TOOLS