I hope everyone had a terrific weekend. It was the first time in a long time that it felt like a LONG weekend for me. It was nice! Here’s our weekend haps from busy GCC! An herb garden DIY project is in the works along with some hill country fun.
The weekend included a party and baking some cupcakes for it. Along with time with my man, grilling, landscaping and heading out to some local places for food and live music.
- pizza and movie night at home (was wonderful to just chill)
- Herb garden (finally went in, yay!!!) along with some other gardening
- I grilled longhorn burgers (dined al fresco) – many huge “thanks” to Boo for doing the gardening
- Went to dinner in Clear Springs
- Music in Lake McQueeney (to listen to our neighbor’s band)
- “Frosting cupcakes” day
- We took vehicles in for tire rotations, oil changes, (etc.)
- Short bike ride with Boo
- Home cooked Mexican food for dinner (even made tortillas y’all)!
- Slept in some (yay)
- (5 year old) birthday party (cupcakes in tow)
- Movies with the hubs (XMen)