Thanks to “Our Best Bites”, I happened upon the recipe for her delicious and mouth watering quick pizza rolls. I made these for dinner Saturday night—and they were wonderful! Let me just add that I am not a pizza fan-never have been. I KNOW- I KNOW! You think me weird but move on and don’t stop following me just because I shared that! We all have out quirks. But I’m helping you out here…these are going to be a huge hit with the familia! I mean, even the kids can do all the work. They are that easy. But most of all they are so tasty. (That’s coming from a non-pizza-lover!)
If I’m going to have pizza- it will have to be from Home Slice in Austin, TX. I LOVE their pizza!
But back to this post. I had happened upon this blog sometime back and thought I would give them a try. Mainly because I’d run out of ideas and didn’t have much time to prep a regular dinner.
They’re super easy – and so tasty! (I guess what I ♥ the most is that there is no sauce-you just dip them in it), so you can control how much or how little of it you want. That’s my main reason for not being a pizza fan. The insane amount of pizza sauce they put on most pizzas. Anywho, back to this…
quick pizza rolls
- 1 can pillsbury pizza crust (or make your own)
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- and any additional toppings you would like to add (I added fresh spinach)
2) Roll out dough and cut into 12 squares.
3) Add your toppings to each square
4) Ball up and tuck seams to face bottom of (sprayed) 8×8 pan. Sprinkle lightly with olive oil, parmesan, oregano and garlic powder.
5) Bake in 350 degree oven for about 15-20 minutes. Keep an eye on them while baking, so they don’t burn or dry out.
This will depend on your oven and altitude—so watch them!
Serve with dipping spaghetti sauce and a side salad.
The hubby loved them- especially since we don’t have pizza as often as
share the ❤️: