What awesome, FULL and beautiful weekend we had @ casa GCC!!! I love me some summer, family & river rats!!!
Family came in for the weekend and we had a “Sean’s headed to the Navy get-together” all centered around SEAN of course &…”let’s go to the river”!!! Lots of pallets & air mattress spread out on the floors, sofa “sleepers”, hustling & bustling, wet and tired peeps! Singing and groovin’, doughnuts, Lowe’s, hunting for the perfect swimming hole & succeeding. It all made for one of the most memorable weekends ever! Pretty epic.
- felt way better after my sweet girl shared her “sinus remedy” & we were ready for our little family to come in for the weekend!
- some home tidying up!
- Boo n I had a layed back evening waiting for the party to get started.
- Breakfast: baked french toast, fruit salad, sausage, eggs & juice
- Rest of the visitors came in (woot) and headed to float the river
- Made it back home for grillin’ burgers & fun
- Late night ice cream run to Austin for Amy’s Ice Cream, photo ops & a glimpse of the fabulous moon!
- Breakfast: Boo’s Texas Waffles, bacon, hash browns, eggs, blueberries & bananas
- Austin trip for some sightseeing, Juiceland detour, more sight seeing, then on to the Mellow Mushroom for a late lunch before everyone headed back home 🙁
Congress Street in Austin is a popular place for all ages, but these kids sure love discovering, walking, eating, and hanging out there!
Lookin’ a bit tired kids!!! I think we’ve overworked them with sightseeing and a fun filled weekend.
summer, family & river rats
We ask God’s blessing on Sean as he goes on his new journey into the Navy and continued blessings for each of these kiddos that we love so much. We always love time spent with family, especially these kiddos!
Great times & better memories~
sounds like you had a great weekend! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/hawaiian-tropic.html xx
Hi Amy! And thank you for reading my blog. Hope you will follow! I’m off to check your place out. Blessings~ Belle
Dana Fashina says
What a beautiful family you have!!
Dana thank you so much—I’m extremely blessed! blessings~ Belle