I hope everyone had a terrific weekend. It was the first time in a long time that it felt like a LONG weekend for me. It was nice! Here’s our weekend haps from busy GCC!Friday:
- pizza and movie night at home (was wonderful to just chill)
- Herb garden (finally went in, yay!!!) along with some other gardening
- I grilled longhorn burgers (dined al fresco) – many huge “thanks” to Boo for doing the gardening
- Went to dinner in Clear Springs
- Music in Lake McQueeney (to listen to our neighbor’s band)
- “Frosting cupcakes” day
- We took vehicles in for tire rotations, oil changes, (etc.)
- Short bike ride with Boo
- Home cooked Mexican food for dinner (even made tortillas y’all)!
- Slept in some (yay)
- (5 year old) birthday party (cupcakes in tow)
- Movies with the hubs (XMen)
Photos~ The hubs was wonderful in making the frame for my little herb garden bed. I love this guy!!!