This weekends haps…well, my sinuses once again are kicking my butt! Hate that my new doctor didn’t give me the shot I requested. Think it’s time to find a new one, once again. Cause I’m done with allergies and sinus issues! So due to that, not much happened. I did manage to start working on a nursery project for my daughter and that was about it.
- started cutting fabric for the nursery project (a dual project since the hubby helped out)
- Hubs cooked a great roast for our dinner (nice treat)
- Neighbor came over to visit with her little one (Dosee loved the company) as did I!
- Our other neighbors had friends in for the weekend from Cali so they came over so we could meet ’em! I ♥ all our neighbors!
- Worked on upcycling some old clipboards for teacher gifts
- Laid up watching old movies due to sinuses!
So folks–here’s to a fabulous week and smooth preparations for our upcoming Thanksgiving holiday~