Love being on the go. BUT… I also love being able to return home to enjoy the regular rigmarole. Don’t you? I like my nest! But, all in all, some more wonderful weekend haps.
- Storms on Thursday night brought us lots of wind n some rain. Friday morning while replacing some items in the back patio, I was attacked by some Yellow jacket’s that had built a nest under one of the yard decor pieces. However, I did find out I’m not allergic after the stings on my cheek and arm. Good thing!
- A return visit to the computer repair place since the laptop wasn’t working right. Looks like I will need to replace this one pretty soon. Recommendations???
- Took our visiting friends shopping, to eat, and even had time to catch up before they scurried off!
- Blueberry muffins were baked and wrapped. A treat for my nephew that usually asks for them.
- Traveled to Katy for our niece, Mariah’s high school graduation.
- Spent the day with Boo n Bubs celebrating Father’s Day in Austin.
Pic sharin’ time~Saltlick bbq was our dining spot!
Wimberely trip— shopping ‘n glass blowing!
Graduation time!!! —– Katy bound!
Riah’s theme was a luau and they did a great job with decorating, with the food and the activities!
Here’s Boo ‘n I sporting our Hawaiian threads~
Me with the second cutest guy at the party!
What I wore:
Hawaiian print maxi in navy, blue & pink hues, paired with a cropped denim jacket, Matisse silver beaded wedge sandals & accessories.
Father’s Day– Boo’s day- Boo’s choice! So he picked one of his favorite places in Austin, Homeslice Pizza. Bubs, Boo and I started with the family pear garganzola salad, (which is fabulous), and a pie of course! There was one lonely – remaining slice of the pepperoni/shroom that was turned into a funny looking foil swan. (Reminded me of Sandra Bullock’s takeout in 2 Weeks Notice). LOL
Hoping that if you’re a daddy, that you were celebrated and that you had a wonderful time!
Stay tuned tomorrow. I’ll be showing you the final look of my newly installed front porch light that I refinished~
accessories, fashion, food, Katy, latina life